Listen

PROM NIGHT ?

ASSALAMUALAIKUM :)

Every teenagers want to have their own prom night , am I right ? Of course I am right . Who won't miss it for the world ? Even I want to have my very own prom with someone special . But sadly , in my case it's impossible . Do you know why ? Perharps you know . Do you want to know why ? I think so . Well , let's talk about it . Malaysia is a beautiful country . And have many kinds of people . Don't you forget something ? It's an Islamic country . That's why it's one of the reasons we don't have our prom night . Besides that , the prom night needs a lot of bajet to do it . Money ? Do you have it ? Can you afford it ? Yes ? I don't think so . And there its goes another reason . Let me show you all some of the dresses we might gonna wear it during the prom night .












Apa tengok-tengok? Kalau suka, LIKE je la.